Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with my products???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nikemoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikemoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with my products???
    Posted: November 23 2011 at 10:44pm
ok i have the following products and i am randomly using them now because i have so many and do not want to waste.... its my second cut 1 month of the wave game...

wave builder deep wave(when do i use this when i wolf?)
wave builder night pomade,high def,sof waves,brush in waves,and what do i use the ripple cream for i got it cuz it said for hard to wave hair so i figured it will only enforce my lightskin hair thats curly more blk then whyt right will it help and it says do not brush after drys is it for night time or going out and when can i brush it lol since it says not after product drys so and when do i wash it out?? and this goes for all the pomade is it only for wolfing? i just had a number 2 cut and i think my barbra cut my sides too low
I have olive cream hollywood beauty just put alot in my hair and liked it now i wet my brush because i want to dry it out and try this Organic Rooter stimulator Shea Butter its at sallys for 10 but i found it someone where else for 499 does anyone use this stuff?? is it real or the fake shea butter and is it better then the cc and ol?
also I have Organic Roots Olive pudding hold it smells good but is it for waves and I also have the olive oil sheen spray can someone or all help me put all these products to good use I havent wolfed yet so i am started out with many products not sure why i bought so many i wanted to get the natural stuff so i got that after i got the wave builder collection lol found it was hard on my hair but i need to use it not get rid of it i have 2 of every wave builder i described lol and the ripple cream has my attention just need to know how to use it siince u cant brush afterward..... also i want a crown brush for some reason now i have a eden and a enforce their both 2 sided brushes and i use the wb durags and a enforcer now and that new wave enforce V tuch do i not tuck the back just the front ?? i know i have alot of questions help me out guys thank you

Moore Reasons JW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic