Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taylor Swift banged again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taylor Swift banged again
    Posted: December 01 2011 at 3:45pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 3:47pm
I'm a big fan of bangs on her... Gorgeous.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 4:55pm
Love her hair long and straight. The sexy bangs are a bonus.
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2011 at 1:58pm
Like the bangs a lot. She's done the bangs on occasion for awards shows and I think they look great. Would like to see her try straight bangs and her natural curls combined.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 8:34pm
A better picture

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2011 at 2:33pm
Have to say she looks pretty anonymous to me. Far more distinctive with the curls.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 8:21am
I think the bangs need to be shorter and thicker but it is a step in the right direction!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 12:23pm

I'm loving this!!! I'd love to see her do a bob with these bangs, but in the meantime, 4 Stars!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 1:32pm
Liking the bangs also...she just might be able to pull off a bob...though I doubt she would ever do it.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 2:00pm
Like the bangs also, glad she's keeping them a while. I'd still like to see the straight-bangs-with-curly hair combo. It's a shame to lose those gorgeous curls to get the bangs.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 3:25pm
Sort of along the lines of what Curlyfan said, I've been most surprised not that she kept the bangs, but that she's kept it relatively straight since she first got it done back in December.  Typically, she'd do straight every once in a while, but default back to her curly look for the most part.  I don't remember seeing it curly since November of last year.

Maybe she's trying to cultivate a bit of a new image because this look certainly does make her look different, if not even a bit older.

Fortunately, as I've said with a few other celebrities, it's hard to "ugly her up." :)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2012 at 8:33am
Love tha bangs
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 2:13am
Sorry, couldn't pick just one photo of Taylor Swift at a press conference.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 5:19am
No complaints here, Kramer
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 4:16pm
I found this old photo today. I'm not sure she looks better with bangs, but I sure like Taylor's hair straight. Wow.

Taylor%20Swift%20wallpaper  
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 4:26pm
I'm with you in regard to that last photo, Kramer. The fact that the composition allows her hair to be situated right next to another of her fine attributes only makes it better.

I'm a little torn between straight w/bangs and straight without, but I think the appeal of the straight is increased, at least for me, because I'm so used to seeing her with curls. If she were to wear it straight for ten years and then have the curls return, I'd be just as knocked out by them as I am by the straight look now.

Being able to pull off both looks is not exactly a problem in my book.

Edited by Klaatu48 - February 08 2012 at 4:27pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 9:18pm
That last photo is amazing!
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 4:24am
In general she's more distinctive with the curly hair. The last pic is good, but most of the others not so much (IMO)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2012 at 9:06pm
I've really been appreciating Taylor Swift's hair modifications lately. Here's a photo from an upcoming edition of Australia's Harper's Bazaar magazine:

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2012 at 8:11am
I think she keeps getting prettier.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic