Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adisoncooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adisoncooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bangs
    Posted: December 11 2011 at 4:57pm
Hi. Can someone please help me?

I'm trying to have bangs like Leonardo Dicaprio when he was young. His bangs have a sort of lift at the roots. They're not flat on his forehead. When I blow dry my hair it never gives that bump.

Does anyone know how I can blow dry my hair so it has a lift/bump at the roots only.

I apologize if what I said isn't clear. Here's a photo of what I'm trying to achieve.
If you look at any photo of him in Titanic or Romeo and Juliet you can see it too.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Edited by adisoncooper - December 11 2011 at 4:59pm
DubMaster21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubMaster21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2011 at 7:18pm
Curling iron and some type of hair styling product like mousse.

adisoncooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adisoncooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2011 at 1:17pm
Thanks for your reply.

But is there a way I can get this look by only using the blow dryer?
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 8:30pm
To me, it looks as if his hair was trained to go backwards at a shorter length, then kept back, almost slicked with bril,creem. it doesn't take that much to just let it fall around your face... His hair does seem to have that tousseled look one would get if you shook your head after coming it...
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic