Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair help!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thepicmonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepicmonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair help!!!!
    Posted: December 17 2011 at 2:18pm
Olson I want to get a total makeover ( hair makeup clothes) I wanted to start with my hair. Here's what I currently look like:
Elbow length brown hair
Thick wavy hair
Side bangs
Long layers
Blue eyes
Pale skin
Oval face
Ok so I really want something drastic and am up for anything! My goal is for no one to recognize me at first glance( at least). Any hair suggestions???
Sparrowhawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 5:25pm
OK.  Yikes... OK... you want it... you got it.

Have the stylist gather your hair ontop of your head... and put a band around it.  There will be a long rope of hair above your head.  Have him cut it at about 8 inches.

This will do something to your hair will give it the style that's in right now... that 70's sort off look.

When he undoes your hair... it will probably seem the same length, but you will find all these other unruly lengths all over the place.  It's the ultimate 70's layer.,  Girls used to do this themselves.

Don't try any straightening.  Just let it fall...  You will have hair all over the place.

Problems with this style... any wind will kick up hair in your face...

With side bangs and long layers... it might work.

Next:

Any relaxing of the waves will mean a ton of maintenance.  Are you willing to do that maintenence?

Not to recognise you at first glance?

Lots of straightening... which might not take...  Biggest question is why such a drastic change?
Hair is a three-dimensional sentient
work of art!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepicmonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 3:49pm

The reason I want such a drastic change is I'm bored of my look and want to try something new...

fadrickstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadrickstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:04am
This is one of those cases. Combining simple cultivation hormones balanced scalp gives you the best formula to cure hair loss for good.Many would say that a hair transplant is a good answer to the problems of hair loss.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepicmonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2011 at 11:32am
I wasn't talking about hairloss.. I was talking about a new haircut!
sandytata04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandytata04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2012 at 3:14am
hey its better to change your hair style ,why don't you try Britney hair style i think that will suit you

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic