Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will this hairstyle fit me ? :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iCat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will this hairstyle fit me ? :)
    Posted: December 18 2011 at 9:33am
Hello everyone. I wanna do this hairstyle but I don't know if it will fit my face.

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/hair_machine_men_hair.jpg

My face length is 18cm and width 14cm. Cheekbones is the widest part of my face and my jaw and are of the same width :)

Thank you :)
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 7:58pm
Listen carefully.  18 buy 14... you have the face, girl... but...OK, let me help.  All, the stylist needs to do is further the length around your face, and make sure that the the layers hit just under your chin... and the layers must come up around half way.  This "Model" picture shows it so cool doesn't it... don't look at it was made to be cool... and can never ever be duplicated...  The bangs hit the middle of your nose!

Hold on guy brain talking to the guy brain... of guy I am... and

This lady... or who ever the stylist is... should create cute bangs and layer the sides right to your chin.

If she can't do that.  You have right to kill her...

See on thesae threads we can do anything we want... you have 9 mm semi-automatic like in "Sucker Punch."  Better see that movie...it shows girls so cool guys would be swooning...

Only one thing.  Don't let the stylest pull back you hair and just cut it likes its ready for the noose.  Make sure your hair in the back is layered... nicely.

A phil thing... maybe... make sure on of those cut sides is longer thaqn your chin.  I'm, just saying I love love that! 
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic