Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Judd Wins Best Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmanino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmanino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harry Judd Wins Best Hair
    Posted: December 28 2011 at 7:46am

It was revealed today that UK's Strictly Come Dancing winner Harry Judd and McFly drummer has been voted the winner of the best celebrity hair of the year in the annual Brylcreem UK poll.  He beat out Prince Harry and Peter Andre.

Besides having the best hair,  and winning The Strictly Come Dancing contest, Harry yesterday revealed he plans to sweep his girlfriend off her feet with a marriage proposal.

The McFly drummer says he’s found the perfect partner in violinist Izzy Johnston.  And he will break the hearts of his adoring fans by marrying her.

Izzy was in the audience last night to see Harry’s show-stopping routines with dance partner Aliona Vilani in front of an estimated 14 million viewers.

And the 25-year-old star says his proposal to Izzy will be just as big a production.  An emotional Harry said yesterday: “Myself and Izzy moved in together literally at the beginning of Strictly.

“So you can imagine what that was like trying to do the two at the same time. But we are very settled together and we talk about the future a lot.

“I absolutely know 100 per cent that in her I have found The One, and I do want marriage, kids, the whole deal, with Izzy.”

Last night, at the Blackpool Tower ballroom, Harry went up against actress Chelsee Healey, 23, partnered by Pasha Kovolev, and Aussie actor Jason Donovan, 43, dancing with Kristina Rihanoff.

Harry edged out Chelsee by 156 to 153 on the judges’ scores and was delighted to carry the public vote. He said: “I’ve been on the best show on TV and I’m just honoured. I’ve always sat behind the drums but to be out there at the front, I never thought I could do it.

“It’s been very humbling to think people have been at home voting for me, humbling and overwhelming.”

The finalists were joined for the last show by contestants voted off earlier, including singer Lulu, socialite Nancy Dell’Olio and astrologer Russell Grant.

Bruno told him: “You came, you danced, and you conquered Blackpool.”

Even Craig told Harry: “Like the nation, I have fallen in love with you too, darling!”

After being acclaimed as winners, Harry and Aliona were carried shoulder-high by his McFly bandmates in celebration.

The showcase final, held in the iconic home of ballroom, Blackpool Tower, saw the finalists reunited with some of those eliminated earlier.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 7:56am
Interesting.  Is Strictly Dancing like Dancing With The Stars in the US?  I was not really aware of Harry Judd but his hair does seem very nice. 

Thanks for sharing the UK male hair news.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
minka10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minka10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 1:47am
Nice Sounds good.

Edited by Administrator - October 24 2012 at 5:12pm
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2013 at 7:18am
Harry Judd deserves the Hairry Award     lol
Dayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 2:16pm
I have never heard of him before. Will have to do research to see what his hair is like.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic