Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

And to think I missed this one....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And to think I missed this one....
    Posted: January 11 2001 at 6:58pm
Oh Karen, am I even awake these days???

As many times as I have been pouring over these boards, you`d think I would have seen this one.

Especially since I am a long hair junkie.

BTW, I bought up all the bottles of B2B Mint I could afford and also Avon Advanced Techniques -- a bottle of each shamp/conditioner for dry/chem treated hair and one for oily hair (hubby) and will let you know what I think of thier new formulas.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Karen M. Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen M. Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 7:02am
Reply to message: 24.13.1
Hi,

Don`t worry. We just created it as response to lots of requests. Actually, Jeff created it. He called me to talk about it and before I could call him back, viola, they were hear. So far everyone seems to like it and it makes sense since we do have lots of long hair visitors.

I would love to hear about the new formulas.

More later. Been up all nite. Time for a power nap. :-)
Working on a great new article that is perfect forlong hair people AND weddings and proms. Waiting to get sign off from one of the owners of a site who has graciously donated some photos. Should be published any day.

Best wishes,
Karen
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 1:50pm
Reply to message: 24.16.1
I didn`t see it straight off either....hey, I`ve been away and had some catching up to do... ;o)

Karen and Jeff, I want to agree with what others have said about this awesome idea for a board...way cool! My hair is waist length and I`m a big long locks fan, so an board dedicated to support is wonderful. Look forward to seeing those pictures you mention, Karen. (oh, and when are you going to get round to showing us a proper recent photo of your hair...? LOL)
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 5:22pm
I loved my hair do for my jr prom. I hung my head upside down and had her french braid it from the base of my skull to the front. the ends were tucked in and my bangs were curled over the ends. Then baby`s breath sprigs were put in the braid.

got a lot of compliments that year....

yes, current hair pic would be nice.... LOL
(just one more thing for you to do, Karen!)

trix

PS Power naps... 20 min nap with your feet elevated higher than your heart gives you the same "recharge" as a normal one hour nap. Tested that one in college and it really works!
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic