Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make my hair look like this please?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krylo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make my hair look like this please?!?
    Posted: January 29 2012 at 5:48am
I'm 16 and in desperate need of a hairdo. Im male (not gay.. just sayin) and my hair is blonde, almost to the length in the picture. I just want it to look like this, at teh moment it sort of flops down uncreatively like a mushroom >.>
Any help would be appreciated!! :))

It's better to burn out than to fade away.
Krylo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2012 at 3:27am
..this website f*cking sucks

Edited by Krylo - February 02 2012 at 8:24am
It's better to burn out than to fade away.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2012 at 12:54pm
You need lots of layers and lots of product! It would be helpful to see what your hair looks like currently to give you better direction.

lookbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2012 at 8:18pm
I'd start off with blow drying your hair with your head down, it will give your hair some volume. You could also use a large round brush when you blowdry. Blow dry down the brush, away from your scalp.

Add a bit of product to make it stand up and stay up. Looks like there is some shine spray or serum in that hair too.

Good luck.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 5:10am
from time to time. So begin preparing ahead now and by no means get bored with all the bridal lingerie that is accessible for you personally to personal!Corsets - Really feel stunning inside a corset, a piece of lingerie that assists you embrace your curves. Like all stunning below garments, corsets include lace as well as other beautiful components to embrace. Corsets snap on like a bra or numerous lace up the front, making a romantic silhouette throughout the night time. Sleepwear - For some thing a little much more casual and cute, discover a fairly sleep shirt, child doll leading, or chemise. This kind of sleepwear generally lands at about your thighs and is very comfy to sleep in. Plus - numerous casual sleepwear designs also will appear feminine and flirty. Discover flowery designs, for instance, replica chopard watches . shoes with red bottom . or uncover a chemise that comes in lace or which has a great deal of ruffles. You will adore all the stunning particulars and so will your husband. Panties - Just like sleepwear and corsets, strapless dresses . there are many various kinds of underwear to select from. Based on your preference, put on briefs, thongs, replica armani boy shorts, or whatever else you want. Bringing a number of various pairs of underwear throughout your honeymoon is recommended and switching up your style based on every outfit will also be worthwhile. Now which you possess a selection of lingerie to select from - it is time to appreciate your wedding, honeymoon and new life with each other as husband and wife!Tweet Pin ItTweet Pin It Onestopplus. co. ukAn additional weekend replica rolex watch winder . , an additional wedding to attend. Weddings are enjoyable, but whenever you are not a skinny size,
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic