Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What does everyone think of this style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Welshgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welshgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What does everyone think of this style?
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 8:33am
I saw this style, I don't think I have ever seen one like this before, I'm thinking about whether I could pull it off or not! But I need opinions......it's a bit different.

I've been thinking of a short style and I'm not sure whether to do something a bit different like this or just go for a similar style but without the long bits. Any thoughts? I don't want it to look to weird. I'm just wondering what people think of the style really.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:10am
I think it's the long parts that make the style. But a more important question is, can you make your hair do this? Your hair must be straight enough for the long parts (or straighten easily), and you must also be able to spike it.

Why not try it? If you don't like it, you can trim off the long parts. In any case, it'll grow out quickly.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Welshgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welshgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:59am
I think my hair will do that. My hair is totally straight anyway and about 2-3 inches longer than the long bits of that style. I agree about the long bits making the style what it is, although I'm not sure work would be too happy and I might have to chop them off anyway in the end.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 1:58pm
I'd be surprised if you kept the long bits for more than a couple of days - but at least try them if you go for it - otherwise you'll never know if you like them
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 9:07am
I think it's quite original. So should you go for it and don't like it, then the 'regular' version is an option.

Before you decide to go from long to short, prepare yourself a bit - otherwise the difference might make you unhappy and you'd blame the hairstyle. So give it a chance (a couple of weeks) before going to the regular style I would say.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 10:32am
I'd rather a woman have no hair than this "style". It looks like she jumped out of her chair in mid-cut, but WAAAYYY too late! Well, you asked! (lol) Bob
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 5:51pm
i think its very cute but it may be because thew girl who has it makes it cute
if i were you id go for it , its hair and it just keeps growing i would not keep the back it looks like a tail but the sides look cool and would probably look nice tucked behing your ears
and like someone else said if you dont likeit you can simply cut off the long sides and have a really fun and attractive short style
GO FOR IT!!!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:17pm
so are ya gonna go for the cropping?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic