Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Long Hair Length Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Long Hair Length Question
    Posted: February 15 2012 at 5:45pm
Hi all,

I have a question about long hair length.  Ok, during my childhood I had hair down to the middle of my back.  Now, can you please explain to me or tell me where that measurement would be on the charts?  Or, where does to the middle of your back stands?  is it meaning right at Bra Strap Length?  Or, would it be called, "Mid Back Length?"  Because, my mother always phrased my hair length as a child at the middle of my back.  She never referred to being either bra strap length or so.  Or, would it be 2 inches above the waist?  Thank you in advance for all of your repsonses.

Shannon D. Bax
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 3:01am

This is just my opinon but I think that bra strap length and mid back are the same.  My hair is just maybe half an inch past waist length and it is 33 inches long.

Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2012 at 2:01pm
Ok, thanks for answering my question.  Welcome to the forum!  I thought so.  You are soooo lucky to be having 33 inches or waist length hair now.  How long did it take you to get it waist length?
Shannon D. Bax
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2012 at 4:52am
It's been almost 3 years since my last haircut.  Part of the time I was thinking I'd get it cut soon and just never did.  Finally in May of this year I decided that I would actually let it grow to at least classical length.  Now I'm thinking that I'll just let it go and see what happens.  I do need a trim now though.  It's beginning to get split ends and starting to look raggedy......Shocked
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2016 at 5:25pm
Soooooooo very sorry for such a long wait of reply. I've been quite busy over the years, and I've lost my contact this website. I had completly forgotten all about it but wow, 3 years? That is a long time since you've had it cut. No, please don't cut it. Classical Length would be a nice length for you. I'm trying to grow mine out to a little pass my butt. Or, thigh length. I have come to find out or I figured out that from on my dad's side of the family that I can grow hair all the way down to a little pass my butt. I have a aunt, and I used to have a second cousin that used to be able to grow their hair all the way down to a little pass their butts when they were young girls in high school. I've been blessed about not having any split ends at all. That's because I take really good care of it but co-washing and deep conditioning a lot. :)
Shannon D. Bax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic