Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to reduce weight after delivery?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
magret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to reduce weight after delivery?
    Posted: February 20 2012 at 2:22am
Hi,
It is said that breastfeeding reduces weight after delivery. Is it true? Some facts say it is not true in many cases and some say it is actually right. But all that I want to know is. How to reduce weight after delivery. Especially after exclusively breastfeeding months. Or are there any special exercises that can be done to reduce the weight u put on during exclusive breastfeeding the baby? From when can or should I start doing weight reduction exercises? Or is yoga better?
Thanks

Edited by magret - February 20 2012 at 2:24am
jausi001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jausi001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 10:17pm
Famous art gallery works of Modern Oil Paintings art are actually duplicated on a frequent basis; it is just a issue of accurately how this is done to be able to the appropriate way perfectly the imitation seems to be. Plenty of items are implemented for Flower Oil Paintings daily people like you and I who would like to screen their captivation with the disciplines throughout their own house. Famous art gallery oil paintings is actually an excellent way to identify just what items Abstract Oil Paintings are going to have the most appeal within your selection.Presently there are several tips on how to get your famous art gallery art items. One of many methods, which is rather costly, is to actually obtain the unique Landscape Oil Paintings graphics which almost no individual can manage to achieve. The most amazing and most grateful way is to get your own famous art gallery art painting would be to buy Oil Painting a imitation from Martial arts training Paradise.
-------------------
Oil Paintings for Sale
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 9:11am
Wow, good question. I once worked with a girl who was pregnant. I was amazed how much she worked out during her pregnancy. When she had the baby, it was as if she was never pregnant. 
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 5:07pm

Hi,

I worked in labour and delivery on one of  medical rotations when I was in the process of doing my degree and along with deliveries and c sections I helped women who were having trouble with breast feeding, or breast feeding for the first time. My classes were taught by doctors and they did teach us that breast feeding does help you shed pregnancy pounds. Although this may be true to an extent, there is only so far it can take you. Many women use the baby as an excuse to eat more during pregnancy and really pack on the extra pounds so any additional weight will take more than just breast feeding to shed.

There are great classes where women can work out with their babies, it creates more bonding time between mom and baby but also helps you begin a nice workout routine without having to worry about a babysitter.

Eating right and working out after pregnancy is important to help shed the weight. Start off slowly and when you get into the habit and build up some stamina you can increase your workout routine.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic