Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Is Best Online To Meet People?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heihei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heihei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Is Best Online To Meet People?
    Posted: February 21 2012 at 12:22am
Have you met people via online? If so, what online did you meet the best forum or match service and find really quality people?

Edited by Administrator - February 29 2012 at 8:06am
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2012 at 8:35pm
Never.  I think you need to be near a city where there are a lot of people around for on-line dating.  Where I live?  There is no one.  I gave up on meeting people long ago! Who would want to meet me anyways?

Right?
Guys like me notice!
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 1:55pm
Come on, there are tons of way to meet people online. I won't list them all. Actually I only need to list one. Facebook.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 10:44pm
Hi Stevie,
You are right.  Tons of places to meet people, even if just for friendship.

I've met people on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, Pinterest and Instagram.  I have met tons of new people on Instagram. 

By the way, if you are on Instagram please follow us at Hairboutique.  We follow back and look at all the photos of our followers and leave comments.

All you need to use Instagram is an iPhone or an Android phone.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:59am
I agree. Lots and lots of ways to meet people through the Internet.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 8:53am
htt123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htt123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2012 at 2:39am
facebook?
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 5:39am
Alot of site like facebook,twitter,netlog etc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic