Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Benefits Of Travel Insurance While Travelling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benefits Of Travel Insurance While Travelling
    Posted: March 12 2012 at 9:51pm

I always get travel insurance but the most important for me is full medical coverage. I live in Toronto and we have a pretty good health care system here but when you are abroad you want to be able to get the care you need should anything happen to you and you don’t want to end up with huge medical bills. Accidents happen so to me medical coverage is the most important among other things.

sandytata04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandytata04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2012 at 7:40am
Travel insurance today has become a necessity, looking at the rising rate of unexpected incidents travelers are encountering. Bad weather conditions or flight delays or a mishap, the reasons one needs coverage while travelling are many but which of the numerous available options is apt for you is where you need to be wise enough to make the right choice.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic