Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Watson growing it out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emma Watson growing it out
    Posted: March 12 2012 at 2:07pm
I know growing out your hair can lead to an awkward period, but Emma rocked the pixie like nobody's business. I'd put her up with Michelle Williams for best pixie in the last 10-20 years.

bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 5:07am

growing out indeed...wish she would cut a nice blunt bob (with bangs?) or go back to the pixie...

:(
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 2:21pm
but can she rock the pixie with dark hair?  when it was first dark it wasn't quite pixie short....was it?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 1:26am
At the MTV Movie Awards:

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 5:13am
Now I know why they call growing out a short haircut the awkward period. 
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 10:47am
I'm pretty sure Emma is having the worst pixie grow out in recent memory.  It constantly looks like it just dried on it's own and she raked her fingers through it.  And not in a good way...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 12:08pm
I agree, and I'm not sure why it has to be this way. Whether it's growing out from a shorter cut or she just cut it to this length, there are a million things she could do with it at this length to take it from awkward to dazzling. Not sure why she isn't trying at least one of them.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 10:20pm
Carey Mulligan grew out a short pixie and looked stunning doing it. Emma seems to think growing out your hair not only means never going into a salon, and brushing may be optional. The woman has access to the best stylists. She could easily get an awesome haircut without losing length.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 8:46am
Emma says if it were up to her, she'd have short hair forever, but she has to grow it because guys like it long.

I sense a Twitter campaign coming from the short-hair fans on this board...? :-)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/09/emma-watson-would-like-to-keep-hair-short-forever/1#.UEdW-0JrZEU
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 11:51am
I loved her pixie. I wouldn't have thought there would be that many roles where she couldn't have either had short hair, or worn a wig. I never used to get the fuss about her looks, but when she cut her hair I suddenly saw it - she's looking pretty ordinary again now. That's a straight female perspective, not a male one!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 11:48pm
There had to come a day where a woman as beautiful as Emma Watson with access to the best stylists in the world would look good during her grow-out. It just took a while.

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Michael1 Michael1 wrote:

There had to come a day where a woman as beautiful as Emma Watson with access to the best stylists in the world would look good during her grow-out. It just took a while.

Ummm, put me down for still waiting....

Edited by rardman - September 14 2012 at 1:25pm
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 9:00am
Ok, she looks good here.
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 5:42am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2259991/Peoples-Choice-Awards-2013-Emma-Watson-looks-stunning-Peter-Pilotto-graphic-cut-dress.html
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 6:11am
For me, she is no great beauty anyhow. Just got lucky as the right girl to play the goody-2-shoes, Hermione.
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2013 at 1:00pm
Today's Tweet

Emma WatsonVerified account
‏@EmWatson
Nearly got out my scissors this morning after seeing @Beyonce 's pixie cut. I only just managed to restrain myself. Close call though..

For those of us who feel Emma was hot with super short hair but ordinary with longer hair can lament Emma's amazing ability to restrain herself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic