Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Training your husband!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Training your husband!
    Posted: March 15 2012 at 3:56am
Ok.  Ladies?

Since I like long hair, I would obviously take care of my wife's hair.  Unfortunately, I have none since she found someone better... but I am one of those guys who likes hair and feels that he should be involved in the everyday happenings of "fairer" sex.

FAIR?

Advantages to training your husband.  Grudge work be gone!  Shampooing, conditioning and basic hair care is done and you feel ontop of the world because you feel like a movie star with YOUR own personal hairstylists!  Heaven..!

(Notice I only go with basics.)

Guys are funny creatures.  They can build room additions to your house, with a private bathroom with jukuzzi, large multi-angled shower, custom cabinets for all your beauty products and, most important?  HEAT!  Yes! They can heat the whole room addition.  As, they stoke up a beautiful fireplace with a nice cozy bearskin throw rug, and wine at hand in two glasses as you become nice and cozy, you obviously have to discuss the more important things in life.

Can they take care of your hair?  It's only fair if they are that good with their hands.  Rugged backwoods guys with beards you haven't explored yet...  Could they?

"Ike?"
"Yes?"
"Could you do my hair?"
"What hair?"
"The hair of this bearskin... what do you think?"
"I don't think you can do anything with..."
"MY HAIR?!"
"What's wrong with it?"

There you go!  You just got his problem solving side.  You are that much closer to--

"I wan't you to wash it and condition it so I don't have to."

Big burly guy looks at you like your an alien from another planet!

This is where it gets interesting.  The hmmm and haw stage.

"Why do I have to do that?"

Ladies? You are smart.  If first you don't succeed, THREATEN!

"I am just going to cut it all off if you don't take care of it."  You might not... or you might... but, a hairdressing husband is too good to pass up!

"Do I?"

You could go on and the argument would be"yes and no" forever.  The question is.

Could it be done?  Would you like a grudge work husband.  Do you feel you should have a grudge work husband... grudge work boyfriend?  And, if so... how do you get him to do it.  Guys don't like to be threatened... but, if forced?  Or is there a better way!

A hairwashing, burly lumberjack of a husband (boyfriend) doing your hair... and if that could be done... what about the non-burly lumberjack type of guys?

So how do you train your husband?Tongue
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic