Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He Threw Them Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He Threw Them Out
    Posted: April 13 2012 at 6:10pm
My boyfriend, soon to be ex-boyfriend, threw out all my handbags except for the one I use daily. I can't believe it. He said they were trashing the place and got tired at looking at them. Wow.....I'm crying. 
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 2:00pm
my boyfriend tried to make it up to me by buying me a new bag...but i'm still mad :)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 2:03pm

Wow, he had no right to throw out your things, that is definitely a bad sign and buying one handbag wouldn’t replace all the ones he threw out. Handbags are expensive and you can invest a lot of your hard earned money on a good handbag, he should respect you and your things. If someone did that to me I would demand compensation for all the bags that I lost, my bags are expensive so I would be very angry. I would also kick him to the curb because he had absolutely no right to do that. If he didn’t like the clutter there was a responsible and adult way to handle the situation and his response was not correct.

Of course however you chose to handle what he did is up to you, I don’t know how much you have invested in your relationship with him and how serious things are but you have every right to be angry.

AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2012 at 9:02am
Whether the handbags were expensive or not he had no business throwing them out!  In my opinon it was an act of highest disrespect!!  Not only would my husband never do that to me but he buys me handbags at every chance he gets. 
If you kick him to the curb I'd say it would be more than justified!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic