Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Style Ideas This Summer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Style Ideas This Summer?
    Posted: April 19 2012 at 4:56pm
Does anyone have any cool hair style ideas for the summer?
I thought of long braids (classic length). 
I love the long look.
I'd like to hear your summer ideas. Wink
BrazilianH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrazilianH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 8:19am
Summer means simple, playful, youthful and fresh hairstyles.. It's all about enjoying the nice weather outside and feeling comfortable.. And your hair makes no .. Harsh rays, increased humidity, and warm weather can take their toll on normally manageable hair.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 11:41pm

This summer I have been keeping it simple and off my back shoulders and neck since it is so hot and humid out. I have also been staying away from the flat iron and heating tools. I have done a lot of high buns, pony tails, French braids and some interesting curly updos that I invented myself with some hair clips and strategically placed bobby pins.

beautycare59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautycare59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2012 at 10:30am
in a ponytale, its hot.  :-)
http://beautycarestore.net
Be Perfect! Care about yourself
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2013 at 7:54am
Keep it different unlike winters, In summer you can go out with nothing on your head, less chances of hair style spoil.......
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 9:24pm
I get so many compliments for my updo. Super easy and (IMO) looks good original.gif . Start as if you're making a pony-tail for your hair but instead of pulling the hair all the way through, leave a few inches of hair poking up the top. Voila! Can be used for a posh dinner out or casual trip to the supermarket depending on whether you put make up, depending on the outfit, accessories etc.
Gel, spray or mousse the sides so it's sleek and gel/spray or mousse the ends sticking up so they're messy.

Another very easy but fun hair-style is a side, low pony-tail just behind an ear. Looks very classy or casual depending again on accessories, outfit, etc.

So hope you make your best hair style in summer.

Have a nice day.

Rachel !!!
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 12:55am

For a hairstyle that'll hold up during the smoldering summer heat try Bella Thorne's long face-framing bangs and pulled-back ponytail. You'll look cute and won't have to worry about sweaty locks on the back of your neck....

tandotan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tandotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 4:06am
I think body wave style will be wlcome on winter
judy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2013 at 2:55am
You can pin up your hair,like french braid,ponytail.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic