Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Wright

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Wright
    Posted: April 23 2012 at 11:36pm
She chopped her hair off a while back.  She hasn't been photographed in public since around February.  She's filming a bunch of movies at the moment and also involved in a Gerard Darel campaign.  Here's a YouTube link. It's from March and she's keeping it short it seems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NBaqF4TiQ
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 9:52am
Really?  no replies?  i realize it's not a new cut, but not even a "i love it" or "i hate it" reply or even a "her hair was best in the priness bride" . etc. comment...interesting
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 12:22pm
     I couldn't believe it when Robin cut her beautiful hair off many years ago, and she never really grew it back substantially. She fell off my personal beauty charts after her initial cut, and never re-established herself. Sort of like the slimy Heather Mills, but without the accompanying conniving personality. Oh, Robin's hair WAS its loveliest in Princess Bride! Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 8:08pm
Not to burst your bubble Bob, but I seem to recall that after Robin Wright cut her hair (after The Princess Bride), I recall that her hair was fried from too much bleaching and had to be cut.  Apparently she has very fine hair.  I like the way she wears her hair, and still find her attractive!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2013 at 8:00pm
Shorter still at a recent viewing of her new movie

HAWG
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2013 at 11:05pm
Very nice
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I couldn't believe it when Robin cut her beautiful hair off many years ago, and she never really grew it back substantially. She fell off my personal beauty charts after her initial cut, and never re-established herself. Sort of like the slimy Heather Mills, but without the accompanying conniving personality. Oh, Robin's hair WAS its loveliest in Princess Bride! Bob
Agree with you completely. Now more than ever.
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2013 at 9:11am
Needs a little more length and fullness...too severe for my taste
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2013 at 9:35am
Wow...she looks like M from James Bond!
jug jug to dirty ears
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2013 at 5:23pm
I am not a fan of this look on her.  :(
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2013 at 7:43am
I also do not like the look. Too bad.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2013 at 9:21am
Too short, her face is just too square and -- sorry -- masculine to hold a pixie. Reminds me of Mariette Hartley now (Google her, young people! Actress from '70s.)

If she grew it out even an inch or too, I think it would soften it enough to work.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 5:16pm
A couple of weeks later and she still hasn't found a comb.

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2013 at 6:44pm
Blonder

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2013 at 1:12am
I know we can't expect someone to have "Princess Bride" hair forever, but isn't there some in-between length she could have tried instead?

Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2013 at 10:51am
"Forrest Gump" actually provided a nice variety of styles between the extremes.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Awardsline Awardsline wrote:

AwardsLine: Your pixie cut made news. I’ve worked on Capitol Hill and can vouch that practical cuts are all the rage. Was this style specifically for the show?

Wright: My hair was fried from doing three movies with different hair colors, so I’d already chopped it off and had an asymmetrical cut. But there was a little concern that it was not a conventional D.C. haircut, so we had to add pieces to make it longer and more traditional..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic