Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kaley Cuoco - bangs or no bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaley Cuoco - bangs or no bangs?
    Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:31am
What do you think she rocks more, I am a bangs fan so...

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:54am
I think she needs a big change, as her hair, which used to look consistently good in a wide variety of styles, had weirdly reverted this season of Big Bang Theory to a darker dishwater color, long, flat and lifeless. Even my wife remarked on how bad it looked.

I think she'd look great several inches shorter, re-blonded and with some sideswept bangs and waves or curls to give it some life.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fasno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fasno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 1:48pm
The bangs look like total crap.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 4:48pm
loved her hair in the first season of BBT. Now, its way overgrown and all she does is pull them up in a clip. Would love to see her go short.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 5:03pm
If she is wearing her hair longer, I like the no bangs look, if shorter, then yes, bangs...
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:09pm

first season penny was the best! really wish she would go back to this style or something a little shorter!

bangs are a must though...
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:27pm
I like the bangs
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2012 at 12:21am
I really liked her without the bangs, but she rocks in long bangs, too.
Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2012 at 8:50am
without.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 5:43pm
I think I like her hair best without bangs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic