Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Product Help: Wavy/Frizzy Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
manda87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manda87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product Help: Wavy/Frizzy Hair
    Posted: May 03 2012 at 11:14am
I will make this as short as I can. I have tried so many different products in the past & haven't found one that I am really happy with. I switched last night to using Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing conditioner & Nexxus Frizz Defy shampoo. I am using Living Proof's no frizz hair styling cream for after the shower.

My hair is:
naturally wavy & thick
frizzy iin the back
not chemically or color treated in any way
long (middle of my back just about)
coarse
*Also trim it every 1-2 months*

In the past I have used products from: Tresemme, Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essences, V05, Sauve, Oscar Blandi, and Frizz Ease.

All I want to do is control the frizz & make my hair soft/smooth. Has anyone had any luck with Nexxus? And I was wondering, because last night was my first time using Nexxus products, is it normal for my hair to be a little fluffy in the back  this morning? Usually fluff isn't too much of a problem for me.

I am open to all advice/opinions/answers! I am just sick of wasting my money on products that do not do much for my hair!! :) Thank you!!!
mtaylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 11:09am
I use a great hair product that has worked amazing for me , it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil, it's great, protects the hair, strengthes the hair and keeps it smooth, shiny, frizz less and healthy. If you are interested you can check it out at safrons. com :D
Good luck. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic