Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Henna/Indigo dyed hair and tape extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hennaHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennaHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Henna/Indigo dyed hair and tape extensions
    Posted: May 17 2012 at 9:29am
Hello all.. I am a newbie to hair extensions and I have sort of a unique predicament.  I currently dye my hair using henna and indigo to achieve a sort of reddish brown.  I love the color and don't want to change it.  Plus, I couldn't even if I wanted to.. If you dye your hair using indigo you can not color it with traditional hair dye or it will turn green Dead

I spoke with my salon and they are willing to get me a sample of the hair to try my method of dyeing out on it.   The big question is the glue..  I have no idea what it might do to my hair Confused.  

Does anyone have any experience applying extensions to henna/indigoed hair?
kirill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 12:52am
It is possible with human hair only. though, if it is not straight or anything, it will become straight. the dye messes with the chemical bond. You should be careful at the bonds and you will be ok.

Edited by Administrator - July 02 2012 at 3:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic