Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stylish Hair Clips For all ages at great prices
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stylish Hair Clips For all ages at great prices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dizzylily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzylily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stylish Hair Clips For all ages at great prices
    Posted: May 21 2012 at 5:13pm
I work in the cosmetology industry and one day i needed a clip to hold my hair back and all i had was a pin curl clip and it worked better than anyother clip i've used before but it didn't look so stylish. So when other people that i know where having the same problem i decided to go home and play around in my craft box to see what i could create to make these clips stylish, well i found some ribbon and flowers and thats where it started and took off. I have had lots of fun making all my hair accessories and look forward to making them for all the other ladies and little ladies out there :)
So check out my Facebook page at Dizzy Lily Creations and take a look around and tell me what you think and while you're there "LIKE" the page :)

I look forward to hearing your comments on my accessories :)
-Angela :)
Please visit & "Like" Dizzy Lily Creations Facebook Page and check out my ETSY shop @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/DizzyLilyCreations
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 4:43am
reception is coming up. The wedding ceremony invitation reads "formal", you panic, browsing by employing your closet. then you certainly comprehend you've completely absolutely nothing decent sufficient to suit on towards the wedding. which indicates you thoughts toward the division shop replica authentic rolex . , watters bridesmaid dresses in hopes of discovering the fantastic evening attire amongst the racks and racks of New dress. You sort by employing the seemingly endless rows of evening clothing and you also are left even a lot much more baffled than ever. You lookup about, searching for a item sales lady to within the extremely least assist you to jointly together with your feat. You discovered out 1. Nevertheless red bottom shoes . , you considerably doubt her taste utilizing the a number of Club dress she offers to you.
Then you understand, you can have sought the assistance of pros - be it by employing seeing television set shows, leafing by employing magazines, or by surfing the web. These tiny advices may have completed 1 factor to assist you inside your present scenario. So queen of hearts costume . , correct listed right here truly are a couple of important suggestions in discovering the fantastic nightclub mini dresses uk shop on-line for wedding ceremony celebrations modest wedding dresses . . Do be conscious that 1 from the most efficient judge for an evening attire is you. If it's protected and classy, then grab it for your self. dressThe new Kovet boutique in San Clemente is much less of a hole within the wall than it's a protrusion inside a parking lot. Formerly situated on Coast Highway in Corona del Mar, Kovet opened its new 380-square-foot space in San Clemente in December. There may be much less space to stage a dance
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic