Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Hair Diagnostic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CryinLion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryinLion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Hair Diagnostic?
    Posted: May 23 2012 at 3:02pm
(Do I need protein, moisture or both?)

Hi there,
So I'm not sure what my hair needs are, but I came across the LHC diagnostic guide and thought I'd try it out. (http://longhaircommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32259&page=2)

By the way, I do have typically oily skin (face is combo tho). For the past several weeks I have been going no poo, doing BS and ACV. I don't use any styling products, unless you count the occasional aloe vera gel. I always air dry my hair. My main issue is that my hair feels "strong" but it gets this dry feeling, even though the outside of the hair is oil covered (too much so sometimes).

For the clarifying I used Suave, and I did not condition.

Overall, the body is pretty full (My layering might have something to do with that).

Crown and bangs are looking great!

Behind the neck is... ehh. not sleek at all. Coarser maybe? It's a similar situation for the tips of my hair.

The middle section could has some roughness and flyaway areas. Not really sleek, but not horrible.

Any suggestions on the type of hair I have? Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic