Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bloopers: getting your hair caught

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloopers: getting your hair caught
    Posted: May 28 2012 at 2:25pm

I thought I’d share some hair bloopers with everyone.

Since I have long hair (waist length now) it tends to get caught in things. Like once it got caught in the car door when I slammed it...Ouch...

Once it got caught in the car window! I had no idea it had been blowing out the window and when I went to put the window up...lets just say ouch again!

People are always leaning on my hair if they sit beside me I have got it caught in earrings, necklaces and even my rings.

Once my hair got caught on my bed frame, its iron and has a swirl design and somehow my hair wrapped around one of the swirls and I was stuck there lol I needed to call for help.

Once I went on a ride at a big exhibition we have every year in Toronto, and my family took video of it and all you could see the entire time was my long hair whipping around everywhere as the ride went around, you couldn’t even see my poor sister beside me lol and everyone was just staring and pointing at me.

So those are some of my hair bloopers J

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic