Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking About Getting a Faux Hawk...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nailolullaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nailolullaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking About Getting a Faux Hawk...
    Posted: June 06 2012 at 8:02pm
This is the most recent picture I have of myself:

Based on that, do you think a faux hawk would suit me?
If you can't tell, I'll try to find a better picture.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 8:55am
I think you could pull it off, although your present do looks great to me. You have a very cute face.
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 10:37am
Definitely. I say go for it
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:40am
would adore to add a vintage metal comb towards the veil to create it really stand out. Although you might be thinking about a birdcage veil, you'll need to determine on what to complete together with your hair!The great news is the fact that there are lots of designs to select from for birdcage veil hair, from an updo, styling your locks half up and half down, or all of the way down. It truly depends upon your style and character - when I am attempting to determine the right hair style I usually go with what tends to make me really feel most comfy and stunning. Sigh. Is not a half up and half down hair style beautiful? The flowing curls and beautiful earrings truly pull this appear with each other. romain jerome replica In the event you adore your locks why not have them down? christian louboutin pumps . I adore how this bride's wispy bangs gently frame her face. Let's not forget about an updo. What do you believe of this updo? fake rolex watches for sale . I believe it is radiant. Plus it puts complete emphasis on the veil. Beautiful jaeger lecoultre fake . . So as you are able to see you will find certainly a great deal of bird cage veil hair designs you are able to select from. They're all beautiful and distinctive hair designs, so based on the shape of one's face and what tends to make you comfy, I am certain you are able to come up having a ideal hairstyle that functions nicely for you personally. cheap wedding gowns . ? Featured image from? http://etsy/people/CastleMemories Tweet Pin ItTweet Pin It In the event you nonetheless have not got your self a pair of Ugg boots for this winter, head more than towards the Whoogawebsite for the opportunity to win a pair!These soft, fleecy boots are surprisingly tough and super comfy for all those cold
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic