Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lost my friends because of prom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emirii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emirii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lost my friends because of prom
    Posted: June 09 2012 at 12:19am
i really didnt care for prom because i'm a little shy, but when my friend asked if she goes would i go too i got happy. we talked and starting planning, but then she started saying they already paid for the limo so i said i would pay them back, all of my "friends" kept trying to come up with reasons for me not to go, then she suddenly told me she couldnt go because her cuz was having a wedding in las vegas the same day then when i tried asking the rest of my so called friends they just ignored and lied to me. turns out that my friend didnt have a wedding to go to, and they just didnt want me there. so i ended up not going, they were tired and didnt like prom to much and ended the night early. while i on the other hand have a friend who owns a big building, so we got to have fun playing on the piano and having our own little "party" staying up way past midnight. overall karma worked out just fine that day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic