Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for single woman with long hair around Lou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for single woman with long hair around Lou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
offshore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for single woman with long hair around Lou
    Posted: June 11 2012 at 12:59pm
I am a nice, understanding, compassionate guy looking for a woman around Louisiana with long hair. My e mail address is sammyt8@gmail.com.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 7:27pm
Here is man who is looking for a woman in Lousiana from June.  Is it going to happen!  No.
Guys like me notice!
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 7:48pm
Here is mine.  Let's see how great this type of thread is... taking into account the truth of what people want to know.

51 year old male is seeking female... which is actually open even though it will never happen... and believe me... I am lonely but see this type of stuff as completely stupid...

I have no car that can get beyond Galena Illinois.  Two, I am a basket case... with anxiety and depression... so don't expect any long trips.  Marriage is questionable since it never worked out for me and I am still licking my wounds from trying so hard for a beautiful relationship... because I have anxiety and depression and I was not good enough for her...

My loveable daughter can't see me because I am too gutless to see her with a 1987 car that breaks down ever moment I have so the love of my life... the only love I had never had to work for but came instantainously in the form of nurturing and self-less love is 160 miles away...

Yet, I understand her own anxiety because she is too scared to come to me.  And, would never ask her of such a horrible task.  So my own love of her creates loneliness that I can't argue with.

So, in any personals, we have too aspects... the good and the bad...

The bad:

Anxiety and depression:  you would have to live with it.  Any new situations would create anxiety and because I can't do that depression follows.  You would have to live with it.  And all the hardships that would follow.

Positive stuff.  Well I do listen to everyone I meet.  I am not quick to anger.  If you have a problem, I do listen and try my best to find a solution.  If you have kids, I have always been good with them.  Kids to me are the gifts of GOD and I would do anything to.. ANYTHING to keep them safe or help them... there is a lot about me in this area I can not say... but, most people would see it as just... not worthy of attention...anyways...  But most peole are thinking about themselves... and...

I am just like the person you would meet down the street... the guy with baggage up to his head when he wheres it... and this is why I do not like personals.

I hope you do better than me... and I hope you can gert through personals with out a negative note... but I just do not see it as such... so... good luck to you all... for I know everyone has baggage... Even my future wife if she would ever exist... but I do not have my hopes up high... I have already come to terms with my own loneliness
Guys like me notice!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 8:19am
There is always someone for everyone. It's nice that you took the time to post your info.  Good luck to you.

Edited by gendolly - May 30 2014 at 9:38am
gendolly
garymartinn1803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garymartinn1803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2013 at 2:08pm
hi,
welcome to you on this forum site.Here you will get perfect solution for your queries. only A healthy life can be joyful life. the causes of your problem can be vitamins,dieting, improper food etc.you can go for natural and homeopathy treatments.
-------------------------
Natural remedies    
natural and homeopathy treatments

Edited by garymartinn1803 - June 17 2013 at 9:01pm
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 5:36am
Never heard that kinda post before but indeed there is some one for every one
allen john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 2:15pm
It seems good to find a girl of your choice here....Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic