Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FML! my hair loss!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FML! my hair loss!
    Posted: February 08 2014 at 1:54pm
No, it doesn't mean you getting cancer. Hair loss is something that is normal and will overtime stop falling out.

To make it better it is best to use a brush instead of a comb depending on your hair type. Sometimes, frequently using shampoo can also cause your hair to fall out.
wiliamrich4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiliamrich4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 10:03pm
Hello... I want to tell you some tips..
1. Eat healthy diet.
2. Think positive.
3. Reduce stress.
4. Drink a lot of water.
5. Use home remedies to wash your hair instead of chemical products.
6. Massage your hairs with olive oil or coconut oil.
Thanks....
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 11:08am
Losing hair doesn't mean that you have cancer. It may be because of hormone changes. Many people around the world are suffering from the hair fall problem so are not the only one. Don't think negative of getting any disease. 
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2013 at 3:59am
It happen some time i suggest you to use mustard oil it will stop hair falling 
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2013 at 6:09pm
Including me and many other in this world are suffering from hair loss problem. After cunsulting with my family doctor, I came to know about the various reasons of hair loss like stress, dandruff and vitamin deficiency in my body. To come out hair loss problem, I have to use a good quality of conditioner for my hair. Generally I prefer to different kind of hair extensions in the parties as well as home functions.
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 7:08am
There is no need to get disappointed, There are many options available.Hair extension is the best solution for you.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
Strandzofadiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strandzofadiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2012 at 12:53am

Your username is love wigs and I’m wondering if you wear wigs a lot, if so, do you perhaps pass on combing or brushing your hair daily? It is not uncommon for women to braid their natural hair in wearing wigs for extended periods of time. If this is the case, some shedding should be expected if you haven’t combed or brushed your natural hair for a period. Shedding hairs is different than patches of hair coming out and leaving your  scalp visible. Hope this helps.

StrandzofaDiva
fabulousfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulousfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 7:40pm
On average, women lose about 50-100 hairs per day, the average going up as we get older.
bthairextension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bthairextension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 5:31am
yes . it is natural to lose some hair , but anyway . take care your hair , eat sesame and fruit

Edited by Administrator - July 02 2012 at 11:42am
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2012 at 9:49am
Just because you've lost some hair doesn't mean that you're going to be bald. Its natural to lose some hair, and it can increase due to changes in your diet, hormones, etc. I would watch it for a few days and count the hairs on your comb so you can keep track of how much you are losing.
lovewigs555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovewigs555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2012 at 4:47am

This morning when I woke up and did my make up.....i saw something FML a lot of hairs were on my comb~ ...um...am i getting a cancer or something? what to do what to do what to do ....i've gotta meet guy, i've gotta go to parties.....am I going to become a baldy?

Edited by Administrator - June 13 2012 at 9:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic