Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig Hair Falling Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katleblanc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katleblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig Hair Falling Out
    Posted: June 13 2012 at 10:41am
Hello all! I have a quick question..the hair in my FLW is falling out, but only in the back, underneath part. I seal my knots everytime I wash. It doesnt happen anywhere else on the wig. I have just recently cut about an inch of bald lace off the back.Any advice?
ronaldjohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronaldjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2012 at 4:55pm
You might need replacing your wigs. Fortunately, there are thousands of types, color and styles you can choose.

Edited by Administrator - November 08 2012 at 6:33pm
May22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote May22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 11:16pm
Maybe it because you cut too much the lace and the hair knots have been opened, so the hair will fall out.
chellyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chellyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 2:22pm
Hi I have all of my wigs custom made. These guys are amazing. I have never had a problem. They talked me out of clipping my wig on and now they make my wigs with an elastic based cap. Which really helps save my edges and keeps my hair from breaking.

www.salondhumanhair,net
JayKK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by katleblanc katleblanc wrote:

Hello all! I have a quick question..the hair in my FLW is falling out, but only in the back, underneath part. I seal my knots everytime I wash. It doesnt happen anywhere else on the wig. I have just recently cut about an inch of bald lace off the back.Any advice?

I think its because its the part that move all the time,and it will be sweat there,it will cause hair shedding..just my two cents..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 5:52pm
have you sealed the knots that really important to do. And what are you using to seal them?

Edited by sexibeach - July 28 2013 at 5:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic