Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair, used to have mohawk, help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AntHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair, used to have mohawk, help!
    Posted: June 15 2012 at 12:53am
Hello! What could I do to make my hair a bit more manageable, I had a mohawk for 4 years and have been wearing a fro for like 4 months now, Id like to grow it out more, what would be some good hair products to use, or styling methods? currently I just use got2be fiber paste stuff. Thanks(; ! Much appreciated!
AntHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2012 at 12:54am
Also I do not want to straighten my hair at all, id like to avoid that, thats the only reason i stopped the mohawk.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2012 at 11:19pm

When you get out of the shower you can use a leave in conditioner to help manage some of the frizz and help hold and tame your hair more, then you can try styling it in another style besides the afro and your hair won’t become as big with the conditioner in it. You can also try some serums or oils to help with the fizz as well. If you are not opposed to a ponytail you may be able to get the front slicked back and wear it that way? It may look a bit neater (just a suggestion). Keep your hair moisturized to reduce frizz and use good conditioners.  Also you could try a salon and a good hair stylist, get a cut or style that is more manageable than the fro and then just keep it tamed and maintained with conditioners and oils or serums that are good for your hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic