Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dilemma with my bangs!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dilemma with my bangs!?
    Posted: November 07 2012 at 4:35am
Follow your heart. Wear your bangs how you feel best.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 10:41am
Rhondarenay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhondarenay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 9:39pm
Well, if you think having bangs that go full across forehead flatters you and makes you look younger then mabe you should stick with that.  Maybe try wispy uneven bangs to add a little interest if you want a change.

Edited by Rhondarenay - June 21 2012 at 9:42pm
just studious and a lover of hard work and truth
HoneyHoneyMomo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyHoneyMomo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 12:31pm
ugh i've had my bangs changed soo many times!!!I can't decide if i should let them grow out and match the rest of my hair length or cut them to be all across my forehead!!
so heres a link,cause theres so many styles i went through good and bad haha
i've always naturally had full across bangs,it doesnt part at the middle well,so i've put it fully to the side,but without my full across bangs i just feel like my face and forehead look to old,while i'm petite and small. I know i may look younger than 19
i just dont want to look too older than my age and not having any bangs makes me feel like that..someone said i should layer my bangs and that they look good to the side,but i always want something that i feel comfortable in..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.408425522413.186583.730877413&type=3

Edited by HoneyHoneyMomo - June 21 2012 at 12:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic