Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Female with Flat top haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Female with Flat top haircut
    Posted: June 23 2012 at 11:20pm
Are there any other women who wear a flat top haircut out there. I am so glad to be back wearing a flat top haircut for the summer heat. I have had one for years on and off. I started wearing one in the 90's. I always try to grow my hair out but just get sick of it. I love the low maintenance of a flat top haircut. Me husband and the men love it.
I had a Bleach Blonde flat top few years ago 
Linda

Edited by linda1971 - June 24 2012 at 2:24pm
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 4:52am
This isn't really happening, not without pictures.
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 1:56pm
xxxzvp, I do have pictures I will post one. I have seen several women with flat top out there, I just want meet some women with the same hair perference as I have that's it. Linda

Edited by linda1971 - June 24 2012 at 2:03pm
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 2:26pm
Linda, my appoligies. There has been troll activity lately on this board and I guess that has made me skeptical.
I know a lady who has worn her hair for years in a short, clippered style. Maybe a #3 on the sides and back, and short spikes on top. This summer she had the sides and back really clipped, like a #1, and the top cut to a very precise flattop. She looks incredible in this style. Its a pity more women don't try super short hair. Nothing shows off a pretty face like a super short haircut.
I LOVE your haircut, and chance for some better pics?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 3:22pm
My favorite; I have one myself. I used to work with a woman who sported a flattop; she looked awesome with it.  Welcome to the board Linda.
HAWG
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 5:20pm
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 6:24pm
xxxzvp, Thanks. Do you know your lady friend well, how old is she? I am 41 years old. I just find my flat top haircut freeing, and low maintenance. I have knowen a few friends over the years who have treid a flat top because of mine, more so in the 1990-2002 years. I do see other women with flat top haircuts on the streets and around. I was just looking forward to chatting with like minded women, and finding out what their thoughts are on wearing such a short cut. I find that 95% of the people I meet like the cut on me. I think more women should try the look. I save money and time with the cut. I got my mom wearing a flat top for the past 3 years also.  Thanks Linda 
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 6:35pm
HAWG, thanks also. My husband wears one sometimes also. I wear mine 90% of the time over the last 20 years. What kind of a place did you work at was it an office. I knew a lady 10 years ago who work at a law office with a flat top, it was very square. Looked great on her. We met having drinks one night after work,lol. We hung out for about 2 years then She moved and we lost contact. Thank
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 1:14pm
Hi Linda.  Yes I have a flatop.  Worn it for yrs.  Still always go back to it.  I have not been on lately due to my Mothers health.  Welcome!  Love the flattop.  I have got photos on my facebook page of my flattop.
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2012 at 11:33pm
I had my flat top cut today and had my nails done, I feel so good!! The women next to my a the nail salon loved my haircut. I told her she should get one. Linda
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 7:11pm
Hi everyone, thanks being so kind. I just had my flat top cut a few days ago, I am thinking of getting the top cut shorter. I saw a women a few week ago with one less then 1/2 on top and it looked good on her. What do you guys think shorter or should I keep it this way. Thanks Linda

Edited by linda1971 - September 18 2012 at 7:20pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2012 at 9:28pm
How 'bout like this one?

I can't remember if I passed along this site so I'll do it again:

Edited by HAWG - September 23 2012 at 6:43pm
HAWG
linda1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2012 at 5:58pm
HAWG, thanks for the links. I love the flat tops in the links. Am I the only mature woman on this board with a flat top. Linda
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 5:33am
I absolutely love flat tops on women. 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 7:27pm
Probably so Linda; at least there haven't been any speak up so far.  I'm hoping for a trend.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic