Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What shuld i do to secure my skin in summer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What shuld i do to secure my skin in summer?
    Posted: June 25 2012 at 7:05am
Hey friends
please suggest me
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 10:26pm

Hi, can you elaborate on what you mean by “secure your skin?” if you meant to say take care of your skin during the summer months it can be rather easy.

Make sure you get a good sunscreen for your face; I would suggest SPF60 or better depending on how sensitive your skin is to sun burn.  I have a separate sun screen for my body and a cream based sunscreen for my face.

If you wear makeup I would suggest getting a foundation or powder with sunscreen as well, I know MAC products usually have at least SPF15

You can also get lip balms with SPF protection and even nail polish with SPF

If you are going to be outdoors a lot you can wear sun hats that will help give you some protection and you could always seek out spots that are in the shade.

At night make sure you use a moisturizer and wash and clean your face properly before going to bed.

Edited by Ericachristina - June 25 2012 at 10:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic