Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extensions reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
etusker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etusker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extensions reviews
    Posted: July 05 2012 at 10:33pm
Concerning hair extensions methods, every single month a different method comes up in the market, nevertheless most of them are identical or comparable to the already available and the only difference is established by an unimportant variant with the objective of having an excuse to promote a novel kind term, which is very confusing in specific when it is assuring qualities that are at no time provided.

Edited by Administrator - July 06 2012 at 5:18am
KMarie43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMarie43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 7:42pm

Edited by KMarie43 - December 21 2012 at 1:56pm
ranzuWCB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranzuWCB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2012 at 5:31am

How can I get Cheryl Cole's hair style?

david22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 7:13pm
right!that's a good idea.
cause of clip-ins hair extension always shorter on wefts length which means hair density would be more higher than regular hair wefts, it is 39 inch around,and regular hair wefts usually run to 70-80 inch around.see...density twice
greatwilliam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greatwilliam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2012 at 1:33am
ANCHORFREE_VERSION="623161526"var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00PK','IP':'50.117.59.215','CH':'HSSCNL000394','CT':'XX','HST':'&toAdltIntr=1&SFLAG=0&FW_UA=MSIE/9.0&accessAdltIntr=1','AFH':'hss151','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.76','fbw':false,'FBWCNT_FIREFOX':0};if(/^(.*,)?(11C)(,.*)?$/g.exec(_AF2$.CT)!=null&&_AF2$.CH!='HSSCNL000242'){document.write("")}document.write("< ='text/' title='AFc_"+_AF2$.RN+"' >.AFc_body"+_AF2$.RN+"{} .AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+",a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":hover,a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}");< ="text/" title="AFc_299">.AFc_body299{} .AFc_all299,a.AFc_all299:hover,a.AFc_all299:visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}< ="text/">AFhss_dpnone{display:none;width:0;height:0}
if(_AF2$.TOP==1){if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000242'){document.write("")}else if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000248'){document.write("")}else if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000249'){document.write("")}else{var m=new RegExp(/&FBWCNT_FIREFOX=([0-9]+)/g).exec(_AF2$.HST);_AF2$.FBWCNT_FIREFOX=(m!=null&&typeof(m[1])!='undefined')?parseInt(m[1]):0;if(parseFloat(_AF2$.AFVER)>=2.03&&/NO_FBW_FIREFOX/.test(_AF2$.HST)==false&&_AF2$.FBWCNT_FIREFOX<10&&navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Win")!=-1){_AF2$.strl=1998;_AF2$.fbw=true}.write("")}} Best ideas of 
Great Lengths Hair Extensions the first and the only stop that you needed

Edited by greatwilliam - November 16 2012 at 1:34am
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2013 at 7:52am
Consult a good hair extension provider and get the look you want.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2013 at 6:09pm
Hair extensions are basically the methods of increasing the length and volume of hair. If you want to have a new hair style with quality hair so try human hair which come in weave(weft) and try no to buy synthetic hair as they are of bad quality and are made up of synthetic fibers.
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:25pm
I like Virgin Indian remy hair ! They all different textures and it feels like silk :) the price depends on the length and how many ounces you get. you can reuse it sines its real hair and it doesn't shed.

Sally's has another a great selection and they are always the cheapest!
Ultra sells them but they are pretty crappy and synthetic. They are not that thick but I don't care about that as much as I care about length. So if I am looking for thickness I buy two and glue them together. I buy from here cause I like to have 20 to 24 inch extensions.

Hope these two are great for you.

Have a charming day !!!

Rachel !!!

Edited by Rachel S - June 20 2013 at 8:37pm
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:38pm
I like Virgin Indian remy hair ! They all different textures and it feels like silk :) the price depends on the length and how many ounces you get. you can reuse it sines its real hair and it doesn't shed.

Sally's has another a great selection and they are always the cheapest!
Ultra sells them but they are pretty crappy and synthetic. They are not that thick but I don't care about that as much as I care about length. So if I am looking for thickness I buy two and glue them together. I buy from here cause I like to have 20 to 24 inch extensions.

Hope these two are great for you.

Have a charming day !!!

Rachel !!!
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 12:52am

Well, always be sure to buy the desired length so you're not paying for extra hair—especially if you're purchasing human hair, since it can get pricey....

Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 11:16am
Clip in hair extensions are always a best and easy way to fix it. you can fix it very easily and canincrease the lenght or density of your hairs in few minutes.
suzi3bright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzi3bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 8:57am
For hair extensions It has to be clip in hair extensions because I can take them out at night - sounds simple but I just can handle the glue in one or weave its just too permanent - my favourite brand right now is SKR Hair good quality and very thick anyway thats just my opinion.

if you wanna check the ones I use - its www.skrhair.com
free shipping too
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic