Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carly Rae Jepsen BANGS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carly Rae Jepsen BANGS!!!
    Posted: July 23 2012 at 8:43am
It looked like she was gonna go ahead and grow them out but BAM! they have been re-cut and they look amazing again!!
I am so glad she is keeping them, they rock on her!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 9:40am
I do think the bangs look amazing on her, but, at least in the second pic chosen, good lord she looks young. When I first saw her (in the Jimmy Fallon video), I assumed she was in her mid-teens, only to find out she's actually around 26. Youtube also has her Canadian Idol audition from when she was 21, and one of the judges said she was "21, going on 14..."

If she could bottle whatever it is she has, she could be a billionaire.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 4:08pm
I've never seen her without bangs. It's a nice look for her.
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 9:19pm
Bangs look great...I hope she comes up with another song though...afraid she will (and her bangs) will fade away from the media (and me seeing her) if she doesn't come up with another song.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 3:46am
Hi LovesShortHair

Never fear, Carly will be around for awhile.  She recently signed a multi-year recording contract with Justin Bieber's agent.  As a result of her deal with Bieber's agent's recording company, she's already been promoted by Ellen DeGeneres on her show and Justin is promoting her as well.  I don't think she's will be disappearing anytime soon.  In fact, she recently was promoted on the Teen Choice Awards.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 11:24am
A year ago, March 2014:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Heathers: The Musical Opening Night in NYC 3/31/14 2

Today:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Out in NYC 3/2/2015 5
Who has more fun than people?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 2:00pm
Is her hair shorter or just tucked in the coat?
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 5:32pm
Much shorter. Basically shoulder length. She went really red and shoulder length sometime between Feb 15th and yesterday.... Check out Getty Images
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 6:35pm
It's amazing how different the slightly shorter bangs make her look -- she kind of actually looks her age now, for once.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 9:34pm
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2015 at 11:21pm
Carly was on SNL tonight -- her bangs have grown out a bit and her color is a lighter red, but it looked really cute short. Made her look a touch older, too -- closer to her mid-20s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic