Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LONG and SHORT at the same time!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LONG and SHORT at the same time!!
    Posted: August 02 2012 at 9:42am
What do you think?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2012 at 7:34pm
Dose she like it. Also does this mean a short cut might happen soon?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2012 at 8:27am

This is what she wants IF she does indeed lose the length:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYP46cNCJVk&feature=g-all-lik

Edited by lovebobs - August 15 2012 at 8:22am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 5:06pm
Ah. Thanks for the clear up.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 2:39pm

Wow that haircut is daring! I have seen some celebs with this look, shaved on one side longer on the other, it looks good on some people but I would never have the guts to try this personally. It must take some time for the shorter side to get back in sync with the longer side and even out again. It still looks quite cool and edgy.

Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 2:18pm
Daring?  This was already done in the early 90's.  When you put up hair in a ponytail, the hair is short at the nape of the neck.   I was part of of a Christian Youth Group and the teens were doing this.  The advantages are sound, especially if you are an athlete.  You put up your ponytail and the nape of the neck is short and cool.  When you allow your long hair to fall, no one knows your hair is short there.  It's a win & win situation.                                                                 
Guys like me notice!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:15am
Style Camp OC was founded by Erin Bianchi, a 15-year veteran from the style business. long bridesmaid dresses . Camp counselor is Krista Browne who features a passion for style, prototyping and trend forecasting shoes with red bottom . . . Class time at Style Camp OCSign up for the weeklong Style Camp for Juniors (ages 8 to 12) for July 24 long evening dresses . , Aug. 1 or Aug. 8 sessions. $250 plus $50 supplies fee. Sign up for the weeklong Style Camp Teens (ages 13 to 17) to get a week lengthy session starting Aug. 8. $250 plus $50 supplies fee. These 18 years old and up can sign up for The Collegiate course starting Aug. 8. For much more info go to FashionCampOC or call 949-478-0846. rolex president watch . . Much more from the Style Binge weblog:In brief, summer time wedding dresses, in the event you truly a slim figure so to will want probably the most stunning lady on your wedding ceremony, the Small Mermaid wedding dress undoubtedly will be the very best choose. Now discover the right wedding dress is not a longer a challenging concept. You will find so fantastic diversity of wedding dresses on marketplace trends. You've numerous methods to choose the proper wedding dress. You immediately be probably the most stunning dress that fits perfectly towards the body shape. fake graham watches In the event you may be slim, Mermaid's bride style dress on the very best appropriate dress for you personally personally. As all of us comprehend, Mermaid is really a stunning girl from a fairy tale. It might be the symbol from the the aristocracy and of innocence. Their shape is very slim and attractive. Genuine estate Mermaid wedding dresses will probably be so created, equipped in the hips and hips and flare inside a trumpet shape inside the
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic