Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I get my hair to look like this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katieheartsglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katieheartsglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I get my hair to look like this?
    Posted: August 12 2012 at 8:01pm
I need some help with my side bangs. I want them to have a lift and have volume but they always seem to go flat and I hate it. I want my side bangs to look like this:

My hair also has a bit of a wave to it so what can I do and what techniques can I use?
teresimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teresimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2014 at 3:30am
Great topic.  I always love to hear about new ways to make hair look great.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 06 2014 at 4:02am
teresimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teresimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2014 at 3:32am
Hello there pretty! :) What you need is a sulfate-free shampoo. It won't weight down and dry out your hair, unlike regular shampoos, and they can give your hair salon sheen. I've tried moroccan argan oil shampoos and conditioners. They gave my limp and damaged hair life and volume. The argan oil really does the trick :D They're a little on the pricey side, but they're worth every shiny penny. They're really really awesome!!!

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 06 2014 at 4:02am
janeleonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeleonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 6:16am
Probably a hair cut and conditioning could do that for you. You can even try out hair colors that can add on to your looks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic