Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rena Sofer pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rena Sofer pixie
    Posted: March 17 2014 at 5:04pm
Oh, wow, that bob looks great!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 1:52pm
And there was much rejoicing.  No huge fan of the bob, but it's better than the pixie on her and shoulder length or below would be even better.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2014 at 1:21pm
Growing out:

orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2013 at 7:27pm
She looks hot too me
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 4:02am
I've watched a few episodes of "Bold and the Beautiful" since Rena joined the cast and her hair usually looks like it's in a grow-out stage. When I see her, I think of her former long mane and how maybe the soap's producers prefer her with shorter hair because she looks older and has a son in his 20s.
Who has more fun than people?
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2013 at 3:19pm
"Butch"... Really??? I've always thought she was hot - long or short hair. The really short pixie was not the best but the longer version was great. Equally beautiful with long hair. I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2013 at 3:12pm
Seems very butch. At first I thought it was two guys.
jug jug to dirty ears
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2013 at 2:50pm
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 12:51am
The slightly longer pixie is much more flattering.  Amazing what a difference those longer bangs make.  That said, I still prefer her in the shoulder length cut.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2012 at 11:43pm
I gave this one a 72-hour pause after first reading it on here and I still want to scream. Rena used to have such gorgeous hair. I fear her best hair days are behind her.

rena%20sofer

Who has more fun than people?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2012 at 10:39pm
Definately an upgrade.  I love it
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2012 at 12:48pm
I do (in proving I'm consistent with what I said) think the slightly longer look from the Glades is much better. I'm not at all convinced any pixie is her ideal look (and I quite like short hair, but it's not the best look for everyone).
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2012 at 9:25am
Yeah, this isn't an upgrade. Rena is beautiful with stunning eyes, so it's hard to make her look bad. However, at best it looks good, at worst (such as that first "Covert Affairs" pic), it ages her a decade or so.

It is definitely not a better look than the shoulder length pictures above. And there's no way you'll convince me it's superior to that first linked picture from "Bones".

And I'm not preferring short vs. long. You should know I evaluate person by person at this point. And Rena is a person who needs some length...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2012 at 8:28am
Thanks for the screenshots from "Covert Affairs." Can you make any of her happy? No one looks good upset.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 10:08pm
I like the "glades" pics the best...really want my wife to get that cut but she is adament against it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 8:04pm
Saw her on the "Glades" a couple of weeks ago but couldn't find any after pictures; she's shorter in the in the "Covert Affairs" pictures; I'm curious as to the filming timeline; did she go even shorter or is she on the grow.  Great job posting the pictures, thanks!
HAWG
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 4:41pm
The slightly longer pixie she was wearing in a recent episode of The Glades:

The back looked neater on Covert Affair. But overall, I prefer this look.
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 3:14pm
She's very, very pretty, so this works, but I don't think it's anywhere near the best look for her.

Part of it is that this is a very soccer mom looking pixie at a slightly middling length - either a little longer or a little shorter would make it a whole lot better. 
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 3:10pm
My bad...wrong year. Amazing. Not sure it is the best for her but looks good!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2012 at 2:35pm
     Not a bad pixie at all. Good but far from great. Not a fan of the side part, but the back is well done.
     Unfortunately, to me, she looks too "mumsy" now compared to the siren that Michael pictures in his post. I'd never guess that the current Rena is younger than her actual age. I'd probably guess several years older.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic