Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update on Kimberlee (1/02)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update on Kimberlee (1/02)
    Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:30am
growing....

Edited by lovebobs - January 02 2013 at 3:01pm
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 12:25pm
Hopefully the cut is realy going to hapen!??

Thumps crossed, lovebobs.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 12:17pm
Will she keep the same color or will she change that up, too?
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 8:05pm
She look great all blonde I think
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 8:38am
Boring news.... She said last night she is NOT cutting it right now.... what else is new?? damn!
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 10:40am
You can't lose either way! It is beautiful currently.

Maybe keep it growing and see how long it can get prior to a big cut.

If possible, could you get a pic with it curly. Its so long now, the curls would look great.

Best of luck
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 1:08pm
Hey Johnny she VERY RARELY curls her hair BUT she did have it curled a few weeks back I have 2 pics but no rear curl shot, whaddya think?:[IMG]uploads/20120823_131057_curly.JPG" />[IMG]uploads/20120823_131110_curly2.JPG" /as>

Edited by lovebobs - August 29 2012 at 10:58am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 1:12pm
Yah I think I am getting in the way of her cutting it by bugging her about it, I am gonna lay low and see how that goes....
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 3:50pm
Looks great! Thanks for posting.

By the way, the blonde really suits her well.
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2012 at 12:30pm
No update?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 8:15am
Still on the grow :(

Edited by lovebobs - June 05 2020 at 5:49pm
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 9:31am
Kimberlee's hair looks great done that way, did she got to the salon and have her done up that way? No matter where or who did her hair they did a great job. Sure would like to see how it looks from the side and front as well. I understand how much you want to to take the clipprs to al that  hair and let it all drop to the floor. Which is going to be a lot of fun when that time comes.

Edited by DMB61 - September 18 2012 at 9:32am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 12:51pm
She did that herself, she has been doing many updo's lately. I will post more if you'd like!
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2012 at 3:00pm
Yes, that would be great. She doing a great job doing her hair from the looks of it. That the nice thing about having long one length hair, there is so much that can be done with it. Some women have long hair and never do a thing with it but wear it down or pulled into a ponytail all the time.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 5:34am
I feel your pain lovebobs, my wife has decided to grow her hair out - at this point she is going for shoulder length (was chin length before).  The worst part is she is growing out her bangs - I love bangs more than I love short hair.  We can have a couple of beers (across the internet) together to ease our pain.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 8:27am
Thanks for the support :(
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 1:11pm
Looks great. Wish you the best just think of how much fun it going to be to see all that hair on the floor
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 8:20am
Here is another fancy bun thing:[loads/20_082037_kimbun2.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by lovebobs - June 05 2020 at 5:50pm
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 3:54pm
Lovebobs,

Looks like Kimberlee is having fun playing with her hair, doing it different ways. Any comment from her about cutting it? Enjoy it until the time comes to cut it off.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2012 at 11:47am
Here is a new updo that is sorta like an Adele inspired 'do...

No plans at the moment of a SHORT cut BUT she did say she may let me buzz off 3-4 inches this week. I think it will get shorter in spurts. I have a strong feeling by New Year it will be above shoulders.

Edited by lovebobs - June 05 2020 at 5:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic