Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Length Picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Length Picture
    Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:33am

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 12:02am
Very nice. Thank you for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 2:05pm
Kill?  Sorry, I disagree.  Blunt haircuts flatter the woman.  It shows that, "See? I can grow my hair long!  I can cut it straight across so you know I can grow it long.  Can you?"

That is a big statement to women.  And, yes.  It is not fair to the women who can not grow there hair that long.  But, it is still "girly" and guys like "girly."  You can't argue with that...
Guys like me notice!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 3:13pm
I meant KILL as in awesome, good!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

I meant KILL as in awesome, good!

Can I have your permission to stick my foot in my mouth a bite hard?

Thank you!

Yummy.  Awe that tastes... good.. terrible! Yuck!

Now I will go to the nearest monestary and check myself in and contemplate my stupid response for the end of days...

But as I am singing that strange song, "long beautiful hair..." from that strange musical from the sixties... I begin to realize...

I like it here!  Will give updates!...
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic