Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Style Suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
evelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Style Suggestions
    Posted: August 20 2012 at 4:46pm
Alright so I've been trying for years now to find a style that suits me.

I want something that'd work for both a girl and a boy. Something relatively short, but long enough so I can run my fingers through it a bit. *And easy maintenance would be preferred*

That is my hair currently. It was cut about a month ago...
My hair is thick and wavy (sometimes bordering on actually being curly). The man who does my hair took the weight out of it last time and tried to style it in a manner that I like, but it just poofs and fluffs out.

I'd like to bring him a clearer idea of what I want the next time I go to see him so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 7:42pm
How about something like one of these?

HAWG
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 11:37am
what about something a bit longer, straighter and sleeker? maybe a new color like a darker brown or lighter blonde with some highlights?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic