Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Want to Get a Beautiful Wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angellovedavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angellovedavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Want to Get a Beautiful Wig
    Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:06pm

Every day, I am always entangled with the wig I wear, even though I have a couple of beautiful wigs, but I am not satisfied with it, because the quality of wig is not very good, and I find that when you wear many times, the wig will be out of shape. I have tired of finding the wig online, the end is not better. Dear friends, can you commend some good wigs or good website? I really need a beautiful wig.SmileTongue

May22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote May22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:14pm
When you wear a wig, you need to do ur hair everyday, maybe use a little water or conditioner every day morning. Only you do it every day, your hair will be less tangle and more silky.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 9:57pm
Angellovedavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angellovedavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2012 at 10:37pm
Thanks for your advice. I have ordered a wig from www.hairwigssale.com, it is commended by my friend, the price is very cheap, buy i do not know whether the quality of produce is good. Still thank you.
Cheslockes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheslockes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2014 at 10:37pm
I just got this wig yesterday, never bought a wig before.Very cute, current style. The hair looks real. The style is really cute and the cap fits great! I love it!Picture perfect in every way,!

Moderator Note:  Please do not post advertisements for your own products and/or services.  They will be removed and if the posting continues, as per our rules of membership, your account will be closed. Thank you for honoring this posting requirement.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 07 2014 at 3:34am
Lindali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:59am
I never used that,but i sawed a video that the model showed professional.it is really great,you can take a look and i hope that can help you.http://bit.ly/1lj99g6
Victoria Cacin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Cacin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2020 at 1:43am
You need Raw hair wigs. Raw hair, also called virgin hair is human being hair that hasn't been treated chemically, bleached or permed. It is obtained directly from the head of a donor, washed and then packed for sale. All the cuticles are intact and lay in the same direction thus making the unit smooth and smooth to the touch. http://bit.ly/3iuqI0G

Edited by Victoria Cacin - September 14 2020 at 2:02am
Victoria Cacin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Cacin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2020 at 2:04am
If you want units that look great and retain their look for a long time you should go for raw hair. You can go for Remy virgin hair or any other natural units. To buy genuine units, buy from genuine sellers.

Edited by Victoria Cacin - September 14 2020 at 2:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic