Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I remove dark spots on face ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aarinoliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aarinoliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I remove dark spots on face ?
    Posted: August 21 2012 at 3:09am
Friend due to pimples on my sister's face so many spots are left because of these spots she not looked well. so please suggest me any thing by which she can remove that dark spots.
Thank you. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2012 at 10:47pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 12:16am

There are actually many spot treatments on the market for lightening dark spots and scars. Have a look at your local drug store or beauty supply store.

Personally I have used the Ambi Fade Cream. I had a few darker areas on my face that I wanted to lighten so they would blend into the rest of my skin and this cream worked wonders. It didn’t completely fade them but they are hardly noticeable anymore and my skin tone is very even. I got this cream at Walgreens when I was on a trip to the United States.

I recommend that when using a new product you test it on a small area of skin first and see how your skin reacts before you apply it all over your face. I had no problems with this product but everyone is different. Make sure you read the directions and warning thoroughly because some of these types of skin products react negatively to sunlight so you always want to make sure you know what precautions to take.

If you want something that may be stronger and more effective than a drug store brand product you could always go to a dermatologist and see  what they recommend you use.

Fade creams also work differently for different skin types and tones. It says right on the tube of Ambi that no difference may be seen on darker skin tones, so make sure you take that into consideration as well and get something that works with your skin.

Also a good full coverage concealer and foundation can do wonders if you want to cover up the discoloration while in the process of treating it. I use the MAC full coverage studio fix concealer and it really does do a great job at making your complexion nice and even.

Edited by Ericachristina - August 22 2012 at 12:18am
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 2:57am
I used some products from a company called Xtras Online in a Box and they cleared mine up pretty quickly. See signature, they deal with cosmetics and medicated products.
claire87john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claire87john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 12:46am

Aloe vera is excellent for healing minor burns and can also be used to get rid of brown spots. Take fresh aloe vera gel and rub it gently on the spots. Leave it on for about half an hour before washing the area with cold water. Repeat the process twice daily and within a month you can notice positive improvement. In case fresh aloe vera gel is not available then you can opt for aloe vera juice which you can easily buy from the market. At the same time you can also drink two tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy healthy skin.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic