Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie, as well as new haircut!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
janeleonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeleonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie, as well as new haircut!
    Posted: June 16 2014 at 6:17am
Its great that you have a hair cut. But the thing is that get the right style that suits you and not the one your inspired about.

fchenaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fchenaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 4:46am
cut your hair you just think that the style you are going to choose is also suits your personality.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 26 2013 at 7:39am
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 6:16am
I think first grow your hairs then get them cut according to your choice.
Rosey137 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey137 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 4:58am
Hello,
I think whenever you have to cut your hair you just think that the style you are going to choose is also suits your personality.
Rosey(Hair Extension)
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 1:59pm
Yes, the art of hair cutting can be a hit or miss thing.  Hair grows, though... thank God!  It's time to see what's there and be creative.  Tho I am a long hair lover, and find long hair sexy, there are ways of making a short massacre into an inviting feminine adventure.  (Why do I find short hair styles on women attractive when I am a long hair lover... I don't know... but that's another story.) There are many stylists and hair lovers on the site who can assist in ideas to make what seems like a massacre into an inviting encounter and give your self-confidence back.  Just remember...  a hairstyle is just a hairstyle.  You personify your own beauty.  If you believe you are beautiful, you will be beautiful!  Without the personification, you are just a 3d image.  I know.  It sounds like just a line.  But it is true.  Hair cuts are superficial, but you personify your own beauty...  Sorry I am going on off a tangent.  There are many who can help you here.  I hope for you all the best...
Guys like me notice!
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 12:57am

Hi Jessica, welcome!

You are one of the countless others who have had their hair massacred by a scissor happy stylist. It happens all the time!! The good news is that it grows back!

Jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2012 at 4:36pm
Hi.  My name is Jessica.  New to this site.  Just got a haircut.  Need to talk to others about it.  My hair got whacked.  Wanted it cut short, but not this short!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic