Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Style Suggestions for a large widow peak, male.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Style Suggestions for a large widow peak, male.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pittacuslore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pittacuslore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Style Suggestions for a large widow peak, male.
    Posted: August 28 2012 at 10:49am
Hello there!

I'm a college student at the moment, 19. As I was on StumbleUpon one night I came upon something about face shapes and this or that, and it led me to believe that my hair 'style' did not suit my face at all. I've had several women tell me to cut my hair shorter, but I never have because I've never really known how to get it cut.

At any rate, I have a large widows peak(always had it, not balding), and what I've been told is a fairly square face below the forehead. Any suggestions as to how I could change it?

I'd be quite with with going shorter, but I have to like how it looks. I was considering something like this http://joshandjosh.typepad.com/josh_josh_are_rich_and_fa/images/brad_pitt.jpg until I realized just how large of a widows peak I have.

It won't let my upload my pictures, so here is a link to Photobucket. Just two pictures, one of my face shape and one of my widows peak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
pittacus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic