Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beauty products for my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alvina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beauty products for my hair
    Posted: June 09 2012 at 11:03am
Hey All......For getting Best hair you should need to apply that tips.....
1. Apply olive oil (or Mustard Oil) at bed time and wash off the hair next morning.
2. Boil mustard oil. A regular massage of this oil is helpful.
3. Always maintain a balanced diet with exercise for healthy hair. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.
4. Wash your hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week.
5. Trim the hair every 4 to 5 weeks even if you are growing it.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 09 2012 at 11:57am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2012 at 6:12pm

Hi, if you want to check out my blog I have listed some great products that I use and that have worked great. The link is: http://ericabookandmovie.blogspot.com/2012/02/hair-care-101.html

If you find your hair getting very dirty once in a while I would suggest you use a clarifying shampoo, these shampoos will give you a good lather and get all the dirt, oils and grime out. I am sure by visiting your local beauty supply store or even a drug store you will be able to find a clarifying shampoo. You can also do some research to see which ones are highly recommended and read some reviews. If you do use a harsher shampoo it is a good idea to follow it up with a deep moisturizing conditioner because these shampoos although great for cleansing the hair can make it a bit dry and brittle. I also wouldn’t recommend you that you use it all the time, sometimes you can opt for a sulphate free shampoo, but on the days when you need to clean your hair really thoroughly then these work great.

Edited by Ericachristina - August 14 2012 at 6:14pm
Maceyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maceyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 4:47am
If you (like me) just get oily hair and want to do a quick clean use a good quality dry shampoo!
Im using this one from spilt milk you can find it in salons and such I'm sure but its definitely great it gives me volume too :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic