Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I over bleached HELP ME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pearlyfangz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pearlyfangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I over bleached HELP ME
    Posted: August 30 2012 at 12:21pm
Okay, before you all start thinking "how stupid can this girl be", keep in mind i used to have pure white relatively healthy hair from just bleaching it, no toners or white dyes. I havent bleached my hair in almost 2 years and in order for me to have gone to a darker color, I died my hair a fire engine red for fun so that the dark brown would hold. This was all fine and dandy. Ive been treating my hair like royalty for the past year and its been in the best shape its ever been in, considering ive been color treating my hair since I was 13. (6 years). So to the point, yesterday I had a spur of the moment decision that I wanted to go back to blonde. I normally used box lighteners and had no problem but I decided to go to Sallys this time around, i was suggested a NEW BRAND of hair bleach that lightens your hair up to 8 LEVELS in one session. Forgetting my previous red hair I went along as I normally did and bleached my hair twice, back to back. Ended up with this HORRIBLE halloween orange color. Nobody was open at this time and walmart didnt have toners for some strange reason so I decide to buy a box lightener. Didnt read the instructions and apparently left it in 4 times longer than I was supposed to. Im now left with a slight rash on my forehead and hair that refuses to dry, its been 8 hours since I got out of the shower and the back of it is still super wet and I feel like if I were to tug on it, the whole entire chunk would just fall off. Im freaking out, on the verge of tears and I dont know what I should do...especially since its still orange and damaged like ive never seen my hair before. Im desperate and I need to know if I went and got that SPLAT super red semi permanent box red dye, and applied it tonight after some sort of deep conditioning treatment, if my hair would survive or if Ill be walking out of the shower completely bald. I need to do something because I cant go into work like this tomorrow. My roots are WHITE and the rest of my hair is ORANCE. a little longer than shoulder length. I know I talk a lot, OCD but hopefully someone read all of this and can help me before I go into cardiac arrest. 
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2012 at 4:07am
I mean DAMN girl... Your seriously going to have to just stick with a hat or a bandana or something for a while I wouldn't put another chemical anything on your hair unless its a really good mask conditioner or a overnight conditioner. Joico K pak protein treatment would be ideal. You have taken all of the protein out of your hair so it cant hold moisture that is why it wont dry it thinks holding on to that water will help it... This is what I would recommend to salvage what you can.
Joico k-pak moisture it says leave on 3-5 min. I would apply lightly don't over saturate even though i know thats what you want to do put on a shower cap wrap a warm towel around that and sit for 15-20 min.
rinse dont brush the hair try not to even touch it if you can. The other three things I love for over processed blonde hair is redken real control overnight treat. I spray the dry hair with water lightly apply the redken all over wrap with a bandana and go to bed rinse in the morning dont shampoo or just wear a hat and go without rinsing. Another amazing over night treat is from Alterna, called caviar anti-aging overnight hair rescue greaaat stuff same as the redken apply to lightly water sprayed hair or to dry hair. Last favorite thing is Keratin Complex infusion therapy. Its vanilla bean deep conditioner with a lot of keratin apply after shampooing to towel dry hair in sections  not to thick put on a cap and leave on sit out side in the sun if you can or wrap a towel around the hair keep warmth, I leave this stuff on for about 30 min,
I mean your not going to ever get that normal hair feel again from that hair so damaged.

Protein Hair Mask

In a bowl, mash up half of one ripe banana and half of one ripe avocado with a fork. In another bowl, beat a whole egg until it is completely mixed. Add 3 tbsp. milk and 3 tbsp. honey to the egg and stir together well. Add the egg mixture to the banana mixture and mix them in one of the bowls or in the blender. Spread the mask onto your hair and scalp, taking care to get it onto your hair's roots. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it for up to 30 minutes. Rinse and wash your hair as with the fruit smoothie hair mask. The extra protein in this hair mask nourishes your scalp and hair cuticles, which helps keep damaged hair from falling out. The mask also is moisturizing for dry hair, and helps prevent flaking. You can apply this weekly as needed.

Here is a good link to check out home remedies as well.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/116500-natural-home-remedies-damaged-hair/?utm_source=RELARTICLES_R1
The reason I personally like home remedies more is because they are fresher so all the vitamins and proteins etc are straight from the fruits or veg and haven't been sitting on a shelf waiting to be bought for who knows how long. Plus its cheaper lol.
Get a trip as soon as possible. Your going to have to just leave your hair alone for a little while couple weeks at least and probably prefer to go a light brown or a medium brown. You definatly needed to strip your hair of the red before even trying to bleach it all blonde. I feel so bad for you. But I know its late hopefullly you will read this before you go to work tomorrow just call in sick lol.
Let us know of any other questions. oh one last thing. Try not to shampoo your hair if you do use only a little shampoo and only sulfate free.  

Edited by SiNfuL GirL - August 31 2012 at 4:17am
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:49am
replica rolex preowned . self a prom dress nicely in advance you'll have adequate time for alterations if that's needed. Lots of people get a prom dress based on who they're going out with that day. Choosing up some thing that suits from amongst the very best prom dresses not just consists of the fitting but additionally the color, particularly for girls. A blonde may determine to put on light shade of yellow or pink whilst a brunette can appear beautiful in beautiful satin blue or purple modest wedding dresses . . These might be ankle length or knee length dresses with straps or cup sleeves. Obtaining the proper shade is essential but ensuring that the prom dress fits your figure is also essential. In the event you got a great deal and purchased the dress nicely in advance, replica rolex service cost you have to take note that it may require alteration a couple of days before the prom, simply because you may have shed some weight or in some instances place on weight. Choosing from the very best prom dresses leads you to appear for other accessories that suit your dress as well. This consists of your stilettos and also the handbag. You also have to appear for earrings and watch or bracelets that match your prom dress. Even though plus size halloween costumes . , you shop for them individually in the finish from the day you would like to make sure that they match with one another red pump . . Self's "denim doctor" Lindsay T. HugginsGet a stack of fashion and style magazines from any year and you'll notice that the subject of jeans never gets old. If you don't have denim fatigue and want to learn more, check out Self's new denim guide. The editors claim to have found a pair of jeans that actually flatters every body type (although why
gendolly
marybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 9:18am
there are many options that you can get in the market. You will get dozens of companies claiming they have have Swiss Replica Watches have the best-quality versatile headphone. Always choose wisely and look out for the company that is offering the maximum features
the minimum cost.Before going to purchase you must create a feature's plan in your mind. You must know what you you cheap lady gaga beats you should have in a headphone before purchasing. This will help you in getting the best one from the dozens
need to decide which category of headphones that you need, considering there are some many categories with which headphones come. come. Replica Rolex Watches come. In-ear and full-ear headsets are the examples of popular categories that you can find.Consider this old saying; "all the
are not the gold" as your guidance. The lesson that we got here is that not all features shown in in Cheap Christian Louboutin Fernando Sandals in certain products are really provided. Therefore, to ask various vendors for the quality of the same products of headphones
something recommended.The final tip which you must keep an eye on is the price of the headphone. Try to find find Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches find something within your budget. Never look for products that are offered at the price that above your budget or
low. You should not sacrifice on the both qualities and price of the headphone.As reported by Latest Gadgets, this year's year's cheap replica cartier watches year's Gadget Show Live showcased an exciting range of electronic gadgets that appeal to tech lovers more than ever before.The

wangcheng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangcheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 2:51am
Should you have prom dresses interest in modest bridesmaid gowns, please click your mouse and get hold of us. We provide you numerous bridesmaid dresses modest with reasonable charges and ok wedding dresses top quality. What you have to do is pick the best dimension and colour. If you have problems, just e-mail us or evening dresses get in touch with us without any hesitation. We are extremely glad to assist you at any time.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic