Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevin Bacon Quote About Kyra Sedgwick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sarah shalaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah shalaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevin Bacon Quote About Kyra Sedgwick
    Posted: September 01 2012 at 7:26am
Ironically as Kyra leaves The Closer forever, her husband Kevin gets back onto TV.  The couple have been married for a long time and in the world of celebrities it's surprising.

I found this quote from Kevin about Kyra that I had torn out from an issue of Marie Claire from 1999 in which celeb couples were talking about how they felt to see their partners in love scenes on the big screen.  In talking about Kyra the famous Mr. Bacon said:

"I'll tell you what's harder than watching her kiss someone.....the idea that I have to share her with the world.  There's something sexy about that."

How sweet is that?  Seems like a solid couple.

In that same article there were quotes from several famous celeb couples who are no longer together such as Madonna & Sean Penn,  Kim Basinger & Alec Baldwin, George Clooney & Celine Balitran, Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman as well as Anne Heche & Ellen Degeneres talking about their feelings about watching their spouses make love onscreen.

As far as her love scenes in Six Days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford Heche said "I watched (the movie) with Ellen and she was just beside herself about it.  As for the kiss with Harrison Ford, Ellen wasn't jealous.  She knows she has nothing to be jealous about."

Hmmmm interesting considering Anne eventually left Ellen for another man whom she married.  Although Ellen's career was in the closet for awhile after she came out on national TV and Anne's career was skyrocketing, things have changed drastically for the former couple. 

I guess you have to be careful what you say to the media or it may come back to haunt you many years later.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic