Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radical haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alex04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radical haircut
    Posted: September 05 2012 at 7:57am
A girl I work with before going off on holiday had really long (waist length) hair in a spiral perm. She's very pretty and looked amazing when her hair had been trimmed but this was rare, most of the time she looked like she should wash her hair more frequently and suffered from split ends. Perm was a home perm.

Anyway she has come back from her hols today, tanned and with this seriously short pixie. Most amazing transformation i've seen in my life!

Just proves there is a god!
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 11:29am
wow, sounds like she needed a change. That is the great thing about hair, you can try different looks and eventually it grows back
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 6:03pm
I hope you told her how nice you thought she looked!

After a big change like that... I'm sure she'd love some positive feedback.
Alex04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 5:04am
Originally posted by Ginny Skinny Ginny Skinny wrote:

I hope you told her how nice you thought she looked!

After a big change like that... I'm sure she'd love some positive feedback.

I think she was overwhelmed with compliments from everybody! One of the things about having such an amazing haircut is that you can't get away without commenting.

I've actually done more than tell her how nice she looks, I've asked her out on a date tomorrow - wanted to get in there before anybody else did!
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 11:25pm

Hope the date goes well Smile

gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 4:12am
dresses

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 15 2012 at 4:17am
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic