Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Things to do in San Juan???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things to do in San Juan???
    Posted: September 05 2012 at 2:17pm

Hi everyone,

So in two weeks Sept 20th  2012 I will be off to San Juan for the first time. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to do, where to go, the best shopping areas and great places to try local foods.

I am also going to St Thomas (where I have been before), Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts and St Martin all of which I have never been so if anyone has any suggestions for any of these islands it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Ericachristina - September 05 2012 at 2:18pm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 6:50pm
Hi Erica,
Wow.  What an amazing opportunity. 

I've been to all the islands you mention, but it's been a few years. 

However, St. Kitts is right across the channel from Nevis which is a really beautiful island with spectacular beaches.  There used to be a ferry which you could take between the two islands.  If you get a chance to go to Nevis from St. Kitts I would definitely do so.

There is a gorgeous Four Seasons on Nevis if you want to just stop in and check it out.  The hotel where I stayed on St. Kitts had a deal with Nisbet Plantation Beach Club and I actually hung out on the beach there.

There are some great island tours of both places and lots to see in town, shopping, etc.,

On St. Martin I actually took a day trip to St. Barts which is close.  You can also check out Saba which is a unique island very close. 

On Barbados I made a point of going to the most isolated beach to hang out. 

I must say I'm very jealous.  What an awesome opportunity.  You have to share all the details of each island you visit.  Hopefully I can live vicariously through your travels.  :-)

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 07 2012 at 6:50pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Hi Erica,
Wow.  What an amazing opportunity. 

I've been to all the islands you mention, but it's been a few years. 

However, St. Kitts is right across the channel from Nevis which is a really beautiful island with spectacular beaches.  There used to be a ferry which you could take between the two islands.  If you get a chance to go to Nevis from St. Kitts I would definitely do so.

There is a gorgeous Four Seasons on Nevis if you want to just stop in and check it out.  The hotel where I stayed on St. Kitts had a deal with Nisbet Plantation Beach Club and I actually hung out on the beach there.

There are some great island tours of both places and lots to see in town, shopping, etc.,

On St. Martin I actually took a day trip to St. Barts which is close.  You can also check out Saba which is a unique island very close. 

On Barbados I made a point of going to the most isolated beach to hang out. 

I must say I'm very jealous.  What an awesome opportunity.  You have to share all the details of each island you visit.  Hopefully I can live vicariously through your travels.  :-)

Hi, thank you so much for the great tips! I do love more private beaches over crowded ones so I will have to inquire about that. Have you ever been to the private islands in the Bahamas called Exuma Islands...they are breathtaking! The pictures I got were better than screen savers.

I am looking forward to going on this trip, and I think I will check out Nevis now that I know about it. I travel a lot, at least a few times per year and we have many amazing trips on the horizon like Europe, China and Dubai but I will keep you posted when I get back and let you know how it went Smile

Edited by Ericachristina - September 07 2012 at 11:34pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2012 at 2:22pm
My blog post about my trip can be found at:
http://ericafashionbeautytravelandmore.blogspot.ca/2012/10/a-trip-to-remember.html

Edited by Ericachristina - March 16 2013 at 8:43pm
mabby990702 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mabby990702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2012 at 9:26pm
Unlike the free market place of ideas religions tended to keep its ideas in isolation. Because of this mistakes in understanding the intention of the supernatural being could not be corrected. In a free market true religin outlet of ideas the silly ones would be weeded out, as other religions that had better communications with the almighty on certain issues would prevail.

Because of this you must not just rely on the measurements gucci handbags of the jeans. So as to find the right size, you should try some pairs out. This really is the best way to make sure that you buy a pair which will fit you Moncler Canada perfectly.. Quotes substituted for common sense? Is this about quoting Orwell again? Quotes can be a useful shorthand, and one of the reasons they become so is because they are  true, or tell us something useful. Here's another one for you: "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH". You may wish to dismiss that as mere fiction, something no more significant than, say, "One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Many people do.

At a most fundamental level of thinking there are really just two alternative starting positions. One is characterised by the assumption that man can find true religion jeans for women true religion jeans outlet out all that is true by careful enquiry; the other acknowledges the limitation of such endeavour and recognises the need for us to accept Divine help. One is the rationalist voice of autonomous humanism; the other is Gucci bags God-centred Christianity.

Truly innovative. Then there is the TR brand hat and also the black and lime trend cap. The khaki style baseball hat is an additional TR true religion jeans Gucci chaussure puma Australia[/url] for men[/url] hit. the spring summer season stanza, leisure trousers packing definitely is trimmed designer true religion jeans, can also be such to the ols, start its work additionally and dont present at will within cropped skinny jeans, a style of pants commuting very much package! Caused a brand new vogue present on 2011, that was cropped denim jeans to match current! Curl up trouser-legs, peep out ankle true religion sale joint, a pair of trousers additionally changing body has become trimmed jeans of vogue. Will you the thin feet trousers in the wardrobe sign up for and become such as the white pants like this curl up bottom associated with trouser-leg and begin to match a Tuo colour windbreaker and also designer true religion jeans, pretty much the recreation is comfortable and not to shed poise, super consider kind! Full may be the blouse which water drills matches close by color a little bit first cropped jeans, generous in proper form, provide the person the actual felling of Moncler Jacket the type of energy! The leather-based jacket matches enthusiast Xue, costume very handsomely and turned a watch to be motorcycle young lady. Khaki trimmed jeans is to accept both of ought to select! The skin trousers continues to be remodeled trimmed jeans of becoming the style and throw on to spread throughout the Liu Ding ornamental long overcoat, this body shape true religion jeans is handsome invincible! The actual black leather jacket matches a deep color for seven cents, slacks, and ankle joint Xue, powerful but have the form of character to sign to show! The Tuo color fits black to appear to look to get a little monotone, however the match is considered the most ideal to match a cool-headed occupation involving female..
rozeyshenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozeyshenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 3:44am
Hello Ericachristina, I have seen your post about the things to do in San ajun. This is really very nice to know. I am considering more information from your side. thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by rozeyshenx rozeyshenx wrote:

Hello Ericachristina, I have seen your post about the things to do in San ajun. This is really very nice to know. I am considering more information from your side. thanks!______________Furnished Apartments in Qassim

You are very welcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic